Thursday, September 15, 2011

Back again the night before the next class. I know I need a few more things about myself to hit that 500 word mark. Well I think I want to take a moment to talk about some things I have been learning about myself the past few weeks. I have learned that I have a real passion for helping kids younger than me. I think that's what makes me want to become a high school teacher. I just really like the idea of helping a student understand the most hated of all subjects... math. Something else about me that I find funny is the fact that for all this talk of loving math and wanting to make a career teaching it, when I took Algebra in high school, I flunked it. Like really bad. Like 30% bad. And yet after years of practice and just changing my attitude, I have discovered a knack for it. I think that is another important thing to mention about me. I am an optimist. Even as I am writing this I am not too worried about whether or not I will even be adding this class tomorrow. Somehow I think that things will all work out for the best, especially if you keep a good attitude. You know what they say, "Those who look for the bad in the world will truly find it." And the same is true for the good in the world. Anyways... I think thats about 500 words. Good enough for tomorrow! I am really hoping that I make it in the class. The good thing is if I do, then all my optimism will be rewarded because you all will get to read about how much I believed that I would get in the class. And if I dont get in the class, then no one will read this, and no one will know that I am an optimist to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment